Search This Blog

Friday 22 January 2010

You Told Me...

This song was written a while ago after a split with a long term girlfriend. I've always found the easiest way to deal with heartache was to get my feelings down on paper. So, here goes...

You told me that you loved me
But you seem to have forgot
And now you have made me see
That I stand to lose a lot

I don't want to lose you
I want us stuck like glue
But you don't want me anymore
You're still the one I need
Although you have left me
I'm going to run back for
Your love

You've left me very confused
About the reason we split
And now I'm feeling so used
What is there I can do about it

I could face the fact that you have gone
But I don't want to
I could try to find someone
But I don't want to
Cuz all I want is you

Tell me what can I do to get you back
You're the only thing I've ever prayed for
Maybe one day you'll see things the way I do
I love you
Only you

[Repeat 4th verse]

[Repeat 2nd verse]

I need your love


So there's this weeks installment. I'll be back soon with more. Feel free to leave comments if you wish

No comments:

Post a Comment